Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Grilling

Do you know anything better to do on a warm afternoon?


Isn't grilling one of the best smells? A favorite thing that the warm weather brings is the smell of food wafting through the air with the gentle breeze.
I particularly like the fact that my husband is a much better griller than I am. Am I afraid to admit that? Absolutely not! I know I can cook. I also know that it's smart to not get between a man and his grill. It's a beautiful thing! :)

Yummy! Can you smell the burgers? Hershey can!


He is patiently waiting on a bite! He loves it when Brian grills. :)

The tools of the trade! UH OH--One's missing! Wonder where that could be?

Well, at least we got to eat good--it was great! I'm already longing for the next time.

4 comments:

patty said...

great photos, rebecca! i especially love the one of hershey!! :)

Rebecca said...

Thanks me too! I can't believe he sat that still. He normally runs in circles until you feed him something. Brian had just gone inside and he was looking back and forth between the kitchen and the grill and I happened to be sitting on the deck taking pics of the grill. :)

LeeAnne said...

I didn't know you blogged!! Can I link your blog to mine? (That's how I remember to check my friends' blogs!) Love the pictures ... esp. your sweet puppy! Your photography is really good!

Rebecca said...

LeeAnne,

I really just got started again. I'm really enjoying facebook, but can't really put my thoughts out there. So, I came back to this. You are more than welcome to link my blog. I "follow" blogs too because it is easier to remember to check! :) I was happy to see your blog--which I found on FB--and have since figured out how to show my blog on the front page instead of just in the info.

Rebecca