Monday, March 15, 2010

Saturday maintenance involved cutting down some trees in the front yard.  We had 2 trees that needed attention. One of them was dropping limbs on our privacy fence and the other was dropping "whirly birds" in my flower bed---and I don't want to grow any more trees.

Brian sawing away on the first tree.

Charley getting in on the action. Brian told me Charley was only in the tree (when I left to go to the grocery store Brian was in the tree. When I came back, this is who I found.) because he weighed less and the tree didn't move as much. Charley really enjoyed it.

Hunter was the log carrier......he got to carry the logs/branches to a pile by the road.
Look at those strong, handsome men I have! If any of you have young ladies, I have the 2 eligible young men (on the right) for the taking. :)
That's a pile 'o wood. We have a friend coming by to chop it up and use it for firewood...it should keep them warm.

1 comment:

LeeAnne said...

That picture of the three guys is so fun - they look very proud of themselves! :)