Monday, March 08, 2010

Baseball=Springtime

"BASEBALL is Life....everything else is details". I saw that on a shirt once.



Baseballs sitting in the dirt....just waiting to be played with. They seem to be calling you to come throw!



.

A glove & ball---could have been discarded because we were finished or could be waiting because we hadn't started yet.


This is Hunter's sport! He LIVES for baseball. He plays lots of sports, but his favorite is baseball. He's hoping for a great season this year. We're hoping for a great season that doesn't involve any broken bones!

Baseball is exciting to watch. Especially when your children play it. I realized when I signed Hunter up last week that it was the last time he would be signing up for Rec League. Next year is high school. That made me just a little sad.....but happy too.

See ya on the field!

2 comments:

LeeAnne said...

Love that first picture - so artsy and cool! Have fun this season!

Rebecca said...

Thanks! I thought it looked different and I like different pics. :)

Hunter loves baseball, so I'm really excited about it. He's also doing track, so I'm thrilled to get some outdoor pics of sports again. Much better than in a gym.