Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Baseball is great!


Hunter hitting the ball (1 of 2 hits for the night)!



Beating out the throw to 1st--That's an accomplishment considering Andy B. is playing first base.


Stealing 2nd base

Hunter's first two games have not been the best for the team. We've lost them both, but I do see improvement. Hopefully the team will "gel" and come together! Here are some much requested pictures of Hunter. I look forward to getting my zoom lens in order to get some better ones. For now, I just settle on cropping them in my photo editing software.

Here's Hunter! He's #17 this year. Go Dodgers!

More to come......







2 comments:

patty said...

i figured it out... 'post comment' is written in grey and i can hardly see it with these old eyes!! love the shot of him beating out the throw to first!! and love baseball, too!! :)
happy weekend to you!

Rebecca said...

Thanks Patty! I think I darkened it for you. Maybe that will help. :) I love getting comments, so I definitley want it dark enough to find! Thanks for commenting so often!

Yes, baseball is great! There's so much fun to be had and it's constant action!